Sunday, April 17, 2011

Where the Same Metal Water Battery Came from

The concept behind the same metal water battery came from my experiments with the Captret. The Captret was something I found by accident while playing with capacitors. I noticed that when you charge a capacitor's two leads( + and the - leads) I could also see a voltage coming from the case of the capacitor to one of the leads. At first I thought maybe that one of the plates was connected to the case, but shorting out the + lead and - leads still show that there was electricity in the case and + or case and the - lead. I found this to be amazing thing, and was shocked that no where else on the internet talked about this. The capacitors that we used to day are actual 3 capacitors in one. Here's my first Captret video http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gs7B1vhS0Vk

I later find out that I can run a LED off it. I also started to notice something that I wasn't expecting and that was self charging effect. Here's the video http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qfbrVHWJwpc

I learn for a fact that there was power inside of the Captret from this experiment shown here. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U4fGpEDaQGc

So at this time I wanted to share this to other people on forums about free energy and I did. I created a video that showed it running a LED and ask people how long could they get there LED's to run for. I also show that it would use less amps over time when lighting the LED. The video is here http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bheMvRQ1YL4

So now I'm seeing that extra energy is inside the captret and this puzzles me even to this day. I find that I can prove that I'm getting more power out than what i'm putting into it by doing a simple experiment with a LED, basically showing overunity shown here http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KQJZs6tlj_Y

At this point the Captret Idea was taking off on the forums and many ideas and test were being done and other even made circuits like I did that actually charged the battery while suppling a load. So I and many others are seeing a increase in voltage and this was very interesting to me. I was told by others that i need to make my own Captret capacitors but I lack a understanding of capacitors at the time. I soon learn that capacitors where simple, two plates separated by a dielectric. The plates in a capacitor where aluminum and the case was aluminum too and that explain why the case worked well, it was just another plate. So taking what I learn I tried very early test to see if I could increase the voltage of a battery and I made of video of it here. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zZTqspjWDj0

So the question was why, why did the voltage increase when I used the same metals. You see the same metal water battery never started life as a galvanic battery where you use two different metals. The same metal water battery started out with me trying to figure out the captret's ability to increase voltage of a power source for no reason at all. It didn't make since, I was using the same metals but for some odd reason the voltage was increasing, This went against what I've learn about the same metals can't make a battery, you need different metals. I also show this effect happening in a Captret capacitor too shown here http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dQjjvfe8msg

So now I start boiling down why the voltage was increasing. I figured that it was simple, when you placed two conducting plates in a dielectric it would spontaneous produce voltage. It made since, the same metal water battery uses aluminum as the conducting plates and so does capacitors and water is a dielectric material just like the electrolyte thats in capacitors. So to test this idea was simple, if it does produce power spontaneous because its two metal plates in a dielectric material it should just charge it self when connected to it's self. So if I connected two capacitors up positive to positive and negative to negative they both should charge each other; And they did, here's a video of it http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wbn4vede2us

The capacitors where charging each other, no power was added to them they were charging themselves and the only reason why they did was because they are two conducting plates in a dielectric material. So I prove that I could get power from this from pretty much nothing.

So now I started to roll with it, I could amplify voltage by using this idea of two conducting plates in a dielectric material. I called it the Water captret but soon changed it to the same metal water battery to keep people from getting confused. Heres a video of me showing that I can get more voltage out then what I put into it. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=35fcHfgVxI8

Now I start to get rid of the battery and just play around with just the water captret cells. I put them in series and was doing good and making great progress shown here. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yESsudVxjLg

I did find that for some odd reason the cell when given a load would increase amps over time, still don't know why to this day. video shown here http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gi2KOr26WZw

At this time I've stop playing with the water captret due to things that I thought was killing the cells. I thought oxide was forming on the plates and figured that everyone was correct but I later figured out that it was the tap water evaporating and leaving the minerals behind. I switched to distilled water and putting a lid on the cell and it solved that problem. Using distilled water brought the Water Captret back but with a new name, the Same Metal Water Battery. This is where I'm at today, still trying to figure out why a voltage exist between to conducting plates in a dielectric material. No on knows the true answer to the question but the power is their and one day we'll know the answer.

No comments:

Post a Comment