Wednesday, April 6, 2011

At a loss

It seems that I'm at a loss for what or even how these same metal water batteries work. I've done many test to see what could make these cells work so that I could get the best power from them. I've had many ideas and others have posted ideas too.

One idea was that it worked like aluminum air battery. A aluminum air battery consist of aluminum and some type of carbon, so the plates are aluminum and carbon. My cells are aluminum and aluminum, the textbooks and the internet say that I can't get a voltage because they're not dissimilar. So If it was reacting to the oxygen in the air it would either gain or loose a electron. In the aluminum carbon cell it looses and then aluminum corrodes away because its giving electrons to the carbon. Now how could it give a electron to aluminum when they both are matched in the electrons, so there's no force. So lets role with the aluminum reacting to the oxygen idea some more, if it was reacting to it then me increase the surface area that is exposed to the air should give me voltage right? Well like I have stated before plate size doesn't matter. It doesn't matter the size of both plates or just one of the plates, they all produce about the same. I've seen big plates give low voltage and little plate give high voltages and the other way around. Reacting to the oxygen would make sense if one of the plates where carbon but its not, they're both aluminum. Also I have straw cells that are completely full of water so no air is there with plate of the same size completely sealed off and I still get voltage, So if it was reacting to the oxygen then why do I still get voltage from sealed off water tight cell? Also some have said that it could be reacting to the oxygen in the water, well thats a great feat to do since it would need to separate the oxygen from the water and if it did I would loose water but thats not the case as the water level stays the same when a lid is on the cell.

One idea was temperature. This one is still possible as the cell like other electrical components are affected by heat. I've done a test today with boiling water and I get the same amount of voltage as normal.

I also thought pressure could be one too. I saw that maybe the plate that was in the water had a greater pressure on it than the plate barely touching the water. I did a test where I had a big bucket of water full and sinked a wire deep into it so that It had greater pressure but the voltage difference did not change from the norm.

The only thing I've seen to come close to help solving this problem is the shape of the plate. Each shape gives its own power. Even this is not really a answer. I could use a answer as to why these cell produce power so that I could make the better. Of course theres the far out there ideas such as zero point energy and the Casimir effect. I'm still at a loss on what powers these cells. It does seem that concrete cell did give off better amps but I do fear the worse for it when all the water is completely dried from it. I'm at a loss here as to where the power comes from.

I'm also quite shocked at how people don't seem to care. If you think about it I've made a super eco-friendly battery. Made of aluminum and water, much greener than any other battery. And who knows how long these cells will last, since nothing is being consumed like in a normal galvanic battery they could last for a really long time.

If you have any idea as to why these cell work you can personal message me on Youtube, energetic forum, overunity.com, My user name is "ibpointless2".

No comments:

Post a Comment