Thursday, April 7, 2011

Turns gold color


I don't know if this is a good thing or not but my longest running cell which has been shorted out since 2-24-11 has where the plates touch the water have turn gold in color. There is still amount of voltage coming from the cell when the short is removed. This cell has been shorted out non stop since 2-24-11. There is no holes in the plates and the water is still clear, the only thing that changed is that the cell is now half gold in color. I Think this might be only affecting the aluminum foil as other aluminum cells that use aluminum nails or wire have not shown this, yet? I'm still puzzled by these cells, I thought by now one of the plates would have be consumed with holes in it but they're still strong as the day I put them in.

No comments:

Post a Comment