Friday, March 11, 2011

Many have thought that I'm getting voltage from the different size of the plates. I've have proved this is not where I'm getting power from by using the same size plates in the distilled water. To keep the plates the exact same I knew that could not cup the same size aluminum foil out so I had to rely on something else, something thats manufacturer. So I bought some aluminum nails that are used on nailing siding on a house. These nails are preferred for the ability to NOT rust by builders. Since they're manufacturer they're all are much the same in every way. I place them in straw cell and what do you know it still makes voltage. So even when the plates are the same I still get voltage, but that still leaves me wondering why and where the energy is really coming from?

No comments:

Post a Comment