Sunday, March 6, 2011

Compact design

I've further develop the design of the same metal water battery to where it doesn't loose water and the plates don't corrode as easy or not at all. But I didn't won't to stop their. My current design pictured on the main page of the blog on the right is a cup, and that design takes up a lot of room. What I need is cells hooked in series to produce more power but as it stands the cells themselves are too big and take up too much room if hooked in series. So set out to make the cells smaller and I have done that with straws and they produce about the same amount of power as the bigger cells. Further development will be done, I'm looking at using graphite instead of aluminum due to it holds up better in water than the aluminum did.

Heres the latest video of the compact design same metal water battery.

No comments:

Post a Comment