Friday, February 25, 2011

I've tried to get my idea out to the people using many different forums and no matter how many post I created people either didn't care or are considering me stupid. The idea is simple and easy for anyone to replicate, its just the fact that I'm going against what science says and everyone want to take science's side, but the results point to me. I'm considering posting everything to Blogger my last resort in getting the idea out to everyone. I find that I would rather die with my idea out in the world then to die with my idea and I all I need is someone to listen. As to why no one listen to me is beyond me, I figured that anyone giving away the idea for a battery that could last for long time, if not forever, would get my attention any day; if the idea goes against what is known then you're cast away as being stupid. I also figure that no one will listen to you if just give it away either, people want the romance that goes along with it; people want a mystery device that using some special something that is very rare and something simple just destroys the romance.

So you're probably wondering what this amazing idea is? Like I said before it's really simple and can be made from the stuff you probably have in your house. Like the title says I use the same metal for a water battery. Normal water batteries use two very different metals to make a electrical voltage due to the galvanic reaction. The problem with normal water batteries is the galvanic reaction, the galvanic reaction will cause one of the metal to corrode and once fully corrode the cell will stop producing voltage. If you find a way you to eliminate the galvanic reaction you could have a battery that will last for a long time because nothing will be corroded.

Thats where the idea for using the same metals in a water comes along, but this idea is not new. When i say its not new I don't mean that my way has been done before but instead of them using different metals they would use the same metals but have each in a different electrolyte solution with a salt bridge connecting them and the electrolytic was the thing that causes the voltage to occur. My idea is different, it uses the same metals in the same electrolyte which is distilled water.

So what makes the two of the same metals in distilled water go against what science says? Well science and everyone else says that this is impossible. You would think that this is impossible because how can you have voltage from the same metal plates, one must be different so that you can get a galvanic reaction so then you'll have voltage. Distilled water also should not work, and yes you can use tap water if you choose but the fact that distilled water works is completely amazing. Distilled water is lacking the ions that make water conductive, so distilled water makes for a great capacitor but a battery should be impossible. Something that I find creepy is the fact that I was thinking about Stanley Meyer the guy who is made famous by his car that ran on water and started to think he might have used this trick to in his water car. I just did a simple Google search for "distilled water capacitor" and it brought info only about Stanley Meyer. Doing a simple Google search about galvanic cells you'll find that you can't use the same metals and a simple search will show that distilled water doesn't work well for conducting electricity. So where is this electricity coming from?

I see that the electricity is coming from the water itself and the water is a type of electret. It becomes a electret by it evaporating in the air and being exposed to thunder and lighting and then condensing back to earth. I also find it amazing that one cell will produce about the same voltage as the human electricity that we have. Since most of the human body is water, our bodies could be using the water electricity for our brain and muscles to work. Since humans, plants, and animals need water you might consider water being the very wheel work of nature and tapping electricity from water could have you tapping the very wheel work of nature.

But if it can't charge your iPod then people don't care.

No comments:

Post a Comment